Hey hey! We’re thrilled the weekend is here, and things are in full swing for summer. We’re doing all things weddings this weekend – hurray for the return of some normalcy!
Here are a few things you may have missed this week on the handmade home:
Here are a few of our fave finds from the www this week:
• this tour + a cool studio
• red white and blue porch decorating ideas
• 15 no-knit yarn crafts
• balsamic steak gorgonzola salad with grilled corn
• 45 summer crafts for tweens
• an ice dyed throw – such a fun project!
• diy patterned stationery
• snail mail – because we still love it
• I think we’ve shared this tour before, but we love it so much, here it is again.
What are some of your favorite finds from the www this week? We’d love to hear!
Have an inspired day!