Happy Valentine’s day weekend! We’re hunkered down over here and ready for snow! At least that’s what we’re hoping for, anyway. We probably shouldn’t hold our breath. If you watched our stories this week, the kiddos have been putting ice in toilets and leaving crayons in the window. We’re looking up snow dances on the internet if those exist. A sweet reader suggested we wear our pajamas backwards and I’m not above it. So wish us luck! I mean, if it’s gonna be miserably cold, we may as well get a MAJOR REWARD, am I right? Happy Saturday friends!
This week on the handmade home:
• creating storage in your home – spaces that were game changers
• how to build a cabana – the framing
• workspace for kids – a fun before and after
• love + coffee free printable
• this is the final day of our art sale – don’t miss it here!
And without further ado, here are a few of our faves this week on the www:
• three american mothers on the brink
• chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes – yes please.
• a mini bedroom refresh
• is remote learning causing a mental health crisis?
• this is better than an apology
• fresh and trendy crafts to make this weekend
• this adorable craft for kids
What are some of your favorite finds from the www this week? We’d love to hear!
Have an inspired day!