Happy Handmade Savvy Saturday! We’re glad it’s the weekend, even if the weather is gross here in Nashville. It’s definitely the season because the craziness has commenced. Here are a few things you may have missed on The Handmade Home this week:
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• Great perspective for those of you with kids in college – and just being real.
• The 5:1 ratio during the holidays
• A tour of this time capsule house
• This recipe for breakfast stuffed pastry bars
• Thistlewood’s Christmas tour
• DIY Christmas card holder
• These adorable nutcracker ornaments we spied
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear. Have an inspired day!