Happy happy Saturday! We’re happy to be here, embracing the final days of summer since our kids start back to school in just a few weeks. We hope to catch our collective breath a little this weekend, and feel refueled.
Total side note, but how do you deal with burn out? Any tips other than collapsing into your bed and binging Netflix for like, a day? We’d love to hear.
Here is a little of what you may have missed this week on the handmade home:
So without further ado, here are a few of our fave finds from the www this week:
• this guy + his art
• how to have a beautiful shade garden – we’re ready to dive into landscaping the front yard and thought this was helpful!
• a facebook list of the best playlist ever
• the little things that will make or break a relationship
• wait until you see what I found in my backyard
• this dining room design
• colorful paper chain wall hanging
• diy glitter bracelets
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear.
Have an inspired day!