Longest. Week. Ever. Because right when I bragged to my friends that I never get sick, I totally came down with the flu. Shocker. And because I’d just traveled, my oh-so-rational brain went straight to coronavirus. You don’t do that, too? That’s totally normal, right? So needless to say, I’m still recovering a little and looking forward to some down time this weekend!
Here’s a little bit of what you may have missed on the handmade home this week:
• Best tips for kitchen design
• Easy ways to lighten + brighten your spaces
• The best little water heater + what a game changer it is
• This fun, impromptu Valentine’s party + free printables
• A look at Greenworks tools + a giveaway!
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves on the www this week:
• How to handle anger in your relationship
• Not everyone has an internal monologue
• These oatmeal peanut butter cookies
• This tour via Kate Pierce Vintage
• This fun wreath
• The art and science of love
What are some of your fave finds this week? We’d love to hear.
Have an inspired day!