Oh law y’all. This has been the hardest week of adulting, thus far. Sick kids are basically leapfrogging each other over here with our own sicknesses, and it has been non stop rain, but sunshine arrived yesterday for a reprieve. Parenting has been tough. And we even got a comment talking about boogers and farts from some neurotic person called “Jelly Bean”. That pretty much sums up our week. Thankful for Saturday, even though we’re currently working right through weekends because of an upcoming trip. Also grateful for the upcoming trip. We hope you’re able to catch a little rest in the doldrums, and that everyone is staying well. Snuggles and Netflix for the win. Officially ignoring the rest of winter. Wah. This week on the handmade home…
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• design report: IBS 2020, the handmade home
• this incredible portfolio. I may have already shared it, but let’s take another look anyway, shall we?
• totally relatable memes when you can literally never turn your brain off.
• this exciting news
• the outsize influence of your middle school friends – fascinating if you have tweens/teens. Or will eventually.
• this serene beach art
• how to approach a rage cleaning mother
• things that must have been designed by geniuses – not gonna lie some of these freak us out.
So what are some of your faves from this week? We’d love to hear.
Have an inspired day!